We provide a FREE initial consultation.
Bobcat Investigation Services, LLC is licensed by the State of Texas and has been in business since 1999.
Bobcat Investigation Services, LLC focuses on our core competency and expertise of surveillance for law firms, businesses, individuals and insurance companies throughout the state of Texas. We understand that each surveillance is unique; therefore we customize each investigation in order to get results for our clients. Our agency is professional, timely and has vast experience and resources to ensure that our clients obtain all available information. We provide our clients verbal updates, video on DVD, and detailed written reports to ensure they have the evidence needed.
Timely and Responsive:
- Our clients are provided with a complete detailed report and video on DVD.
- We maintain open and timely communication with our clients.
- We respond to your phone calls within 24 hours.
- We respond to emails by the end of the day.
- Reports are delivered within 3 days after the completion of the investigation.
- When there is an ongoing investigation, we update our clients every hour.
- We strive to ensure you have all available evidence.
- We are extremely attentive to accuracy and details when conducting investigations and writing reports to ensure everything is complete.
- We provide you with thousands of hours of surveillance experience.
- With our licensed, experienced and professional team, you gain a depth of skill and knowledge to help you prevail.
- We have high ethical standards.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed.
- We understand the rules of evidence and will never jeopardize your case.
- As a licensed and insured private investigative agency, we will not perform any acts that are illegal, unethical or unprofessional.
- We provide our clients with a quality work product.
- Our reports are formatted and professionally written.
We are currently a member in good standing of the Texas Association of Licensed Investigators (TALI), National Council of Investigation Security Services (NCISS) and Investigative and Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA).